What are the benefits of doing Superman pose yoga or vice versa Shalabh asana? This exercise is good for the stomach. It also keeps the blood flow well. If you strengthen the muscles of the abdomen, legs, lower back, and shoulders. You do not need the help of any rope or anything to do this exercise. This yoga is beneficial in strengthening the spine. If you work on the computer for a long time, then you must do Superman Pose Yoga. It cures back and back pain. This yoga makes the spine flexible. By doing the Superman pose, the lower abdominal part becomes strong. Your posture also improves with Superman Pose. If you have had surgery then you should not do this yoga. The opposite Shalabh posture should be avoided even during pregnancy as it causes a stretch on the abdomen.
Method of Superman pose or Viparita Shalabhasana:
- To do Superman Pose or vice versa, you lie down on your stomach.
- 2. Keep your chin on the ground and keep the heels straight on the ground.
- 3. You have to bring your feet closer by keeping your toes together.
- Now you have to stretch your hands in front.
- Take a deep breath and raise your legs, thighs, chest, and hands.
- This time you will look like Superman flying in the air as shown on the TV.
- 7. During this you will feel the stretch in the body, keep breathing.
- When you exhale, slowly bring down your arms, legs, and chest.
Benefits of Superman pose:
There are many benefits of doing Superman Pose. You have to keep breathing while doing this yoga. This will give you a good result. While doing this yoga, you also have to keep in mind that there is not much movement of the neck or there is not much pressure, otherwise there may be stiffness. You have to take care that you do not let your feet touch the ground, otherwise, you will not get the benefit of this yoga. It’s a bit difficult in the beginning, then it becomes a habit.
1. Improves Posture (Superman pose helps to get a good posture)
Posture is cured by doing this asana. If you have a bent back then you need the right posture. Sitting in the same position for a long time on the computer also worsens the posture, so you should adopt Superman Pose.
2. Lower back pain is reduced (the Superman pose helps to reduce pain in the lower back)
If with age you have pain or stiffness in your back or waist, then you should try this yoga. Back or back pain is cured by Superman Pose. People who ride bikes or scooters for a long time often complain of back pain. By doing this yoga, you will get relief from pain.
3. The spine is flexible (the Superman pose helps to make the spine flexible)
By doing this pose, the spine becomes flexible. Some people feel stiffness in the lower back, so this yoga is best for them. You can do this by lying on the ground or grass, just keep in mind that the base is flat.
4. Energy comes in the body (Superman pose helps to provide energy to the body)
Even if you feel tired, you can adopt the Superman pose. It removes fatigue in the body. By doing this yoga daily, you will start seeing its benefits in a few days. You will not feel tired.
5. Maintains good blood flow (Superman pose helps to maintain blood flow)
By doing the Superman pose, blood flow remains good in the body. If the blood flow in the body is good, then oxygen will be able to reach every corner of the body and you will not feel heaviness in the body. If you have had surgery, then do not do this yoga without a doctor’s advice.
So you know the benefits and method of Superman Pose, now you can try it at home, but if you have any serious disease, then do this yoga only after consulting a doctor.
Join the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh for the best in your career & health.