Amazon PPC is a great way to get more traffic and sales on your products, but it can be challenging to manage all of the different aspects of your account. If you’re looking for someone else to handle these tasks for you, consider hiring an Amazon PPC expert as a virtual assistant.
A virtual assistant will develop a relationship with your brand over time based on their work together, which means that they will become familiar with what makes sense for your product and customer base. This can save time and stress in the long run! However, if you are starting with one, here are a few tips and tricks to train your VA to handle PPC on Amazon with ease.
What is an Amazon virtual assistant?
Virtual assistants are remote workers who provide multiple forms of support. For instance, you can hire a VA for Amazon PPC management services, client support, SEO, accounting, etc. . They can be hired either as freelancers or by agencies, and they may be located in another country. You can also hire them on a per-project basis, or hire them full-time if you want to have someone available 24/7.
When should I hire a virtual assistant?
Hiring a virtual assistant for Amazon PPC management is the best way for you to save time, money, and effort. Here are some common reasons why you should hire one:
- You have a lot of work to do but don’t want to hire an employee or spend all day doing it yourself.
- You’re too busy with other things in your life, such as family or work obligations; hiring someone who can do this job on top of everything else will allow them (and you) more free time!
- You aren’t good at managing campaigns themselves—they’re too complex or detailed. An Amazon PPC expert can help make sure all aspects are properly planned out before they go live so they run smoothly without any issues later down the road when things go wrong due to either lack of knowledge/training or miscommunication between parties involved in running campaigns (you).
What does an Amazon PPC consultant do?
An Amazon virtual assistant can help you with a number of tasks, including
- Handling your Amazon PPC campaigns.
- Managing your Amazon FBA shipments and inventory.
- Managing ads on all platforms (search, display).
If you assign all of your PPC tasks to an Amazon expert, you can still do the larger strategy and lifecycle management tasks, but you are freeing yourself up to handle bigger jobs.
To build a PPC optimization team, start by hiring a virtual assistant that already has experience with Amazon marketing campaigns. A well-trained VA can do amazing things to bolster your Amazon PPC management efforts. As the virtual assistant becomes more familiar with your business, they can uncover and optimize keywords that have not been used before. They can also help with ongoing campaign adjustment and optimization.
Here’s a detailed list of other things you can ask your Amazon VA to do for you –
Amazon seller central admin
Your Amazon virtual assistant can take care of key administrative tasks related to Seller Central, such as updating your contact information, product listings, payment settings, shipping services settings, and more.
By outsourcing some of your administrative tasks, you’ll free up valuable time for other areas of your business that are most important to you, such as marketing or product development. You’ll also be able to scale your business by outsourcing tasks that require multiple people working together at once (e.g., invoicing).
The first step in creating an Amazon ad campaign is product research. The key to successful selling on Amazon is knowing what people want and when they want it, so you need to do some research.
The most important thing that you need to know when doing your own research is the demand for this particular product or service in general—how many consumers are interested? What are their demographics like? How much competition will there be? Is there a high ROI potential for this item? These questions will help guide your decision-making process as well as inform future purchases from other sellers who may also be competing with yours.
Inventory management is one of the most vital tasks for an Amazon seller. You need to know when you’re running low on stock, when items are damaged or lost during shipment, etc. Managing inventory manually takes up too much time while letting it go on autopilot can lead to overstocking or out-of-stock — both of which negatively impact your bottom line. Your amazon PPC consultant can monitor your inventory levels so you never run out of stock or waste money by holding too much inventory.
Where to find the right virtual assistant?
You have several options for finding a VA:
- Hire a VA from an agency. This is the most traditional method and many larger agencies will have virtual assistants available to hire on their websites. The benefit here is that you’re getting access to vetted candidates who know exactly what they’re doing, so there’s less risk of hiring someone who doesn’t do their job well or even at all (which happens sometimes).
- Hire a VA from an outsourcing site like Upwork or Fiverr. These are great because they offer quality control over your candidate’s work quality and pricing, but they also tend to be more expensive than hiring directly through Craigslist ads or even recruiting other independent contractors yourself (though there can be advantages in this case too).
- Recruit freelancers through online job boards like Upwork, Freelancer, etc., as well as niche marketplaces such as Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk)
How do I train my VA to handle Amazon PPC?
Here are some tips for training your VA to handle Amazon PPC:
- Provide them with training material- You can provide them with a list of keywords, or you could send them an article about those keywords and let them analyze it.
- Run them through your product portfolio- Make sure they understand what you are offering, the product USPs, and the aspects that can be used when creating ads.
- Let them make observations- If you already have active Amazon ads, ask the VA to analyze them based on performance and cost. This will help them gain a better understanding of the system.
- Delegate tasks and increase the intensity with time- You can start by asking them to manage daily ad campaign updates and then move on to keyword research, competitor research, and bid optimization.
- Guide them through budget and bid optimization- Direct the limits and priority for the budgets at first and ask them to create observations around bids.
It’s wiser to handle your Amazon PPC using a virtual assistant.
It’s possible to handle your Amazon PPC using a virtual assistant. Here’s why:
- You can focus on the business aspects of your Amazon PPC and let the VA handle the day-to-day tasks.
- A VA can take care of all of your PPC needs, including setting up campaigns, managing keywords and landing pages, writing content, and more.
We hope this article has helped you understand the basics of setting up a virtual assistant, and we encourage you to start looking for one today. You can find a VA that is right for your business by using our guide and carefully considering how their skill set matches what you need. Additionally, there are many other resources available online that will help you learn more about hiring a virtual assistant. Good luck!